New Computer build !
I build myself a new computer this week.
Here is the part list I used
- CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz
- CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2
- Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
- Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5″ 7200RPM
- Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB
- Case: Xigmatek Recon ATX Mid Tower Case
- Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+
Here a couple of pictures, I got over excited and stopped taking them during the build. It went very well, I had one problem I have not build a machine in a while and did not realise mobo’s now have a dedicated socket for CPU power !
TODO: add some more pictures!
The next step is overclocking it will pop the results here when its done:
<Not done yet, having to much fun playing Kerbal Space Program again>